1960c, 1970c, 1980e, 1992e, 2002c, 2011c, 2014e. Legend: e-estimate, c-census, o-other, ..
* Unofficial, calculated population.
• Central Statistical Office Poland
• Local Data Bank population data 1992-2014
• Statistical yearbook. Główny Urząd Statystyczny, Warszawa: Rocznik Statystyczny 1985. pdf
• Statistical Yearbook of Poland, Warsaw, 1965
• The international atlas 1973
• List of cities by size - wikipedia Historical population of cities (1900, 1950, 1960, 1970, 1999, 2007 ret. 2016.jan. - unknown original source
• Webster's new geographical dictionary. 2nd ed. (1972)
• Huizinga. Internationaal aardrijkskundig woordenboek (1958)
• Population in Poland. Size and structure by territorial division (ASPX) (in Polish).
 City density map, generated by population.city using data provided to us by 1km.net website. Every circle is city with population over 5000. Link
Population density map generated by instructions from daysleeperrr on reddig. Link1
Used data source is the Gridded Population of the World (GPW), v3 online at the the Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC) at Columbia University. Link2
Additional urban land cover: Extracted from Global Land Cover Characteristics Data Base Version 2.0 and Binary MOD12Q1 data on shadedrelief.com. Link3