1960c, 1970c, 1982c, 1991c, 2001c, 2011c. Legend: e-estimate, c-census, o-other, ..
* Unofficial, calculated population.
• Statistical Institute of Jamaica
• Statinja.gov.jm, Population Census data 2001, 2011
• CARICOM: National Census Report Jamaica 2001 p.18-
• Statistical yearbook of Jamaica, ed . 1999.
• Minister of Local Government, Youth & Community Development
• The Statesman's Year Book 1970/71 ISBN 978-0-230-27099-2, p455+
• Hammond world atlas, 1976
 City density map, generated by population.city using data provided to us by 1km.net website. Every circle is city with population over 5000. Link
Population density map generated by instructions from daysleeperrr on reddig. Link1
Used data source is the Gridded Population of the World (GPW), v3 online at the the Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC) at Columbia University. Link2
Additional urban land cover: Extracted from Global Land Cover Characteristics Data Base Version 2.0 and Binary MOD12Q1 data on shadedrelief.com. Link3